What are Peptides?
Peptides are naturally occurring molecules that have intrinsic properties.
They are made up of a sequence of up to 40 amino acids (the body has 20 amino acids).
Most are based on naturally made peptides in all cells, and are turned into hormones, signaling agents, enzymes or part of receptors. Some peptides are identical, and some have minor modifications to enhance strength or change their activity.
Currently, over 140 peptides are involved in therapeutic treatments and being explored in clinical trials, over 500 peptides are being used in preclinical development. There are currently 60 peptides approved by the FDA.
What is peptide therapy used for?
Peptide therapy has many therapeutic applications:
- Body composition- reduce body fat, increase lean mass
- Healing damaged cartilage, muscle and bone
- Bone density
- Immune function
- Chronic fatigue, chronic infections, Lyme disease
- Mood, memory, cognition
- Dementia- Alzheimer’s, Parkinson, post stroke
- Chronic viral, fungal, bacterial infections
- Cardiovascular capacity
- Gastric protection
- Weight control
- Glucose utilization
- Preserve Skin Collagen
- Hair growth
Peptide therapy is POTENT, SAFE and SPECIFIC.
GHRH- GROWTH HORMONE RELEASING HORMONE
- CJC 1296
GHRP- GROWTH HORMONE RELEASING PEPTIDE
- GHRH and GHRP- lean muscle gain and fat loss
- 5-Amino 1MQ – potent fat loss and energy
- Melanotan ll – fat loss effect, also libido and UV rays protection
- TTA- Fat loss, reduce LDL cholesterol and also anti-oxidant effect
- Liraglutide- decrease appetite
- Tensofensine – non peptide appetite suppressant
- THYMOSIN Beta-4
- THYMOSIN ALPHA
- MELANOTAN 2
- THYMOSIN BETA-4
BRAIN HEALTH AND COGNITIVE ENHANCEMENT
- CEREBROLYSIN- in multiple studies for Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s; used in TBI; improve cognition, memory, anxiety and depression.
- SELANK- improve learning, memory, anxiolytic, alcohol and opioid withdrawal/dependence
- SEMAX- improve learning, memory, pain, metal toxicities. Studies showing significant benefits in ADHD, ALS and PD. Also, gastric protection, anti-inflammation in the brain and anti-thrombosis.
- DIHEXA and FGL- great results in neurodegenerative
- CIRM/MOLD TOXICITY/LYME
- THYMOSIN BETA-4
- THYMOSIN BETA 4
In clinical practice, peptide therapy is used to:
- Modulate the immune system to produce the appropriate inflammatory response
- Assist in cellular autophagy, mitophagy and apoptosis
- Optimize mitochondrial function
- Optimized cellular efficiency
- Maintain cellular flexibility
- Maintain cellular redox- NAD=/NADH, NADP+/NADPH, acetyl-coA/CoA, and ADP/ATP
- Optimize longevity genes – P53, SIRT and FOXO
- Monitor and influence timing of cellular senescence
- Reverse or inhibit epigenetic influences of the genome
I want you to know what a huge difference your guidance and protocol have made in the past months. I eat 5 small meals a day, for a total of over 2,500 calories a day. I've reduced my body fat and increased my muscle mass and my strength better than anything I’ve ever tried. My overall feeling of well-being is better than I’ve experienced in years. Migraines have dropped to 2-3 month, from 3-4 day, almost every day. So far I’m extremely happy with the results you help me start. THANK YOU!!!! I hope you notice the results when I come back in. Can’t wait to see you and discuss future plans.
- Chris C., male patient