Exosome Hair Restoration With Organicell
NONSURGICAL HAIR RESTORATION WITH EXOSOMES
ORGANICELL FACTOR X is a definitive consistency of a full spectrum of Growth Factors that contains EXOSOMES (billions per ml) and is used in various regenerative aesthetic procedures.
Factor X is derived from a perinatal source that contains an abundance number of growth factors, cytokines, exosomes (over 50 billion) and hyaluronic acid. It contains natural regenerative compound and not cell culture expanded. It is tested for endotoxin and bioburden.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Your doctor will go over in details the procedure and obtain a consent form
- the scalp is cleaned with Hibiclens.
- BLT is applied to the treatment areas of the scalp.
- a lidocaine block is performed using a small needle.
- Factor X is then injected into the treatment areas approximately 0.25 inches apart using a small needle.
- micro-needling might be done in severely bald areas as needed.
- post-procedure instructions will be given.
- re-evaluate in 3 months, expect maximum hair restoration in 6 months.
- a topical hair peptide preparation is recommended to maximize the results.
- Red LED light therapy is also recommended for moderate to severe cases.
IS THERE ANY DOWNTIME?
- minimal discomfort
- more potent than PRP
Hair Growth Physiology - Growth Factors Associated With Hair Follicles
- IGF l & ll- Insulin-like growth factor encoded in the IGF 1 gene
- TGF-B transforming growth factor beta- cellular differentiation and proliferation in most tissues
- CTGF/CCN2- - connective tissue growth factor- protein needed for blood vessel growth, proliferation and adhesion of cells.
- FGF- Fibroblast growth factor- needed for wound healing, proliferation, and differentiation for a variety of tissues and cells.
- EGF- epidermal growth factor- stimulate cell growth and differentiation while binding to resident cell receptors
- VEGF- vascular endothelial growth factor- stimulate new blood vessel growth
- IL 8- Interleukin 8-induce chemotaxis and promote blood vessel growth
- KGF- keratinocyte growth factor- promote epithelial cell growth- hair/alopecia treatment
- CD34+ Cells- markers to attract additional stem cells to the repair site
- Cytokine/Adhesion Molecules- modulate migration and recruitment of stem cells to the repair and regeneration site.
Vampire Facelift Save $200
REAL PATIENT STORIES
"You found the fountain of youth! I'm going to start sending everyone your way." - Tina, post PRP facelift and facial.
"I am extremely happy. It has been a dream to have better skin. You have no idea how much this has helped my self esteem." - Kathleen, post PRP/stem cell injection facelift and PDO threads for acne scarring
"Can't say much about the hair, but the face looks great! With lip land eyeliner, I don't have to use much makeup! Oh, sunscreen" - Jackie, 65 yo, post PDO thread lift
"Good morning, I saw my dermatologist for my annual skin check. She could NOT stop looking at my face. She kept complimenting my skin and saying whatever you've been doing just keep doing it, looks great!! She asked me what I had been doing. I told her about you and how much you've done for my skin. Just want to make you smile this morning" -Anique, Vampire facelift /facial and smooth PDO threads.
"Hi! I wanted to give you an update- I'm obsessed with the peptides- Both are giving amazing results for me. I can't thank you enough!!! -
"Thank you so much for making me look so beautiful. My skin is like new!! Just starting using red light."-Sasha
"YOU are AMAZING! I wish I had the micro needling as well. But I chicken out. This is Rojan. You took care of my scar tissue on my face."- Rojan, California- post skin subcision and PRP injection.
"Good morning. Just to report... my knees are feeling so much better. Its unbelievable. Could I please get date, time and location of your Georgetown seminar. Thank you so much!" J.G., post knee regenerative injection.
"Knee feels really good today. A noticeable difference. PRP takes a while to kick right? The shockwave or combo must have helped a lot."-Kevin, 3 weeks post acute knee injury.
"Dr. Nguyen has been patient with my seemingly endless stream of questions.Thank you, Dr. Nguyen."-Jack
"Super Helpful and knowledgeable. Thanks!
"Dr. Nguyen was very honest and encouraging. My first treatment was very easy and relaxing."-JG