THE O-SHOT (ORGASM SHOT)
The O-Shot is a type of regenerative therapy to treat female sexual dysfunction and urinary incontinence- both urge and stress. It is a non-invasive, safe, effective, no down-time and non-painful procedure. It is done by injecting PRP, which is obtained and processed from your own blood, into certain areas of your vagina.
Understanding the above 3 phrases of sexual intercourse allowing better understanding of female sexual dysfunction.
Female sexual dysfunction is a common issue but often not discussed. About 43% of women have difficulty achieving orgasm, 80% of women have difficulty with vaginal orgasm and some women never achieved orgasm or anorgasmia. Women can also have painful intercourse or dyspareunia.
The O-Shot is a very exciting and effective treatment option for both female sexual dysfunction and incontinence without any negative side effects or down-time.
What Women Tell Us After Having the 0-shot and Rejuvenating the Orgasm System:
- Greater arousal from clitoral stimulation.
- Younger, smoother skin of the vulva (lips of vagina)
- Tighter introitus (Vaginal opening)
- Stronger orgasm
- More frequent orgasm
- Increased sexual drive
- Increased ability to have vaginal orgasm
- Decrease pain for those with dyspareunia (painful intercourse)
- Increased natural lubrication
- Decreased urinary incontinence
FEMALE SEXUAL DYSFUNCTION
The Phases of Sexual Intercourse:
- DESIRE- low libido can be from hormonal imbalance or other psychological/relationship issues.
- AROUSAL- relating to blood flow and lubrication.
- CLIMAX- Which is the actual orgasm
- RESOLUTION- the warm, fussy feeling afterwards.
What treatments have been tried for this?
Better sleep, eat better, exercise, timed intercourse, masturbation; some have tried medication that is meant for men and then some mind altering medications. Those are all with limited benefits.
Urinary incontinence is another common but embarrassing topic for most women. It is a problem with urine leakage that interferes with your hygiene or social function. The rate of urinary incontinence increases with age: 20-30% of young women, 30-40% of middle-age women, and up to 50% of older women.
Stress incontinence happens when physical activity such as running, jogging, sneezing, coughing, or heavy lifting put pressure on your bladder and cause unintentional urine leakage.
Urge incontinence, or overactive bladder or bladder spasm occurs when you have a sudden urge to urinate. In this case, the bladder contracts when it shouldn’t, resulting in urine leakage.
What treatments have been tried for this?
Drinking less water, going to the bathroom more frequently, Kegel exercises, and cholinergic medications. These all have limited effectiveness. Cholinergic medications also have many side effects such as drowsiness, dry mouth, and constipation. Surgery can sometimes improve or cure incontinence but is invasive and with down-time.
WANT TO LEARN EVEN MORE?
how does it work
The O-Shot is a done by using your own blood from a simple blood draw to obtain Platelet Rich Plasma or PRP which has multiple growth factors.
The PRP is obtained by placing your own blood in an FDA Approved Centrifuge- it takes about 15 minutes.
A numbing cream is applied to the area to be treated then one numbing shot using a very small needle to allow minimal discomfort.
These growth factors are involved in the normal healing/repairing and regenerating processes for injured tissues. In this case, the activated PRP turns on the signals as if there is an actual injury.
This lead to increased collagen production, more blood vessel growth, nerve stimulation, more elastin and therefore resulting in firmer vaginal wall and more intense, more frequent orgasm.
The O-Shot can help with:
- Decreased libido ( sex drive)
- Urinary incontinence – both urge and stress
- Vaginal dryness / painful intercourse due to menopause or from breast cancer treatment
- Decrease ability to or intensity of orgasm
- Chronic pain from child birth – episiotomy scars
- Lichen sclerosis
- Lichen planus
- Chronic interstitial cystitis
- since PRP is obtained from your own blood, there is no side effects.
- there is no down time… you are encouraged to have sex even the day of the procedure
- you may feel hypersexual right after the procedure- I call this this positive side effect
- known platelet dysfunction
- critical low platelet count
- hemodynamic instability
- active systemic or local infections- wait until resolved
- NSAIDs use within the last 48 hours
- corticosteroid injection within the last 4 weeks
- systemic use of corticosteroid within 2 weeks
- cancers (blood related or bone)
- severe anemia- hemoglobin less than 10g/dl
How soon to expect the result?
It takes around 3 weeks to notice the result and about 3 months for the maximal benefits. However, frequently people may experience hypersexual immediately after the procedure.
How long does it Last?
The results will last around 12-18 months. Some women want to have a repeated procedure sooner – in 6 months since they really enjoy the results.
What is the cost?
Around $1500 – less if done as a package with other procedures, for example, the Vampire facelift with the neck and hand lifts, O-Shot etc. Please check for available promo https://oshot.info
Vampire Facelift Save $200
REAL PATIENT STORIES
"You found the fountain of youth! I'm going to start sending everyone your way." - Tina
"I am extremely happy. It has been a dream to have better skin. You have no idea how much this has helped my self esteem." - Kathleen