THE PRIAPUS SHOT
Erectile dysfunction or ED affects 1 in 3 men between the ages between 40 and 60. ED can also occur in younger men and as men get older, it is much more common. It is an uncomfortable topic for men to discuss and it can have negative effect on your marriage and self-worth.
There are pharmaceutical options such as Viagra and Cialis. However, these are expensive, have side effects such as dizziness, congestion, headaches. They also can interact with many other medications and are contraindicated with certain existing conditions. Over time, these medications may no longer work. The penile pump is another option for ED.
The Priapus -Shot or P-Shot is a fairly new treatment option using PRP injection with many benefits including no down-time, non-invasive, non-surgical option and minimal pain. The P-Shot when combined with the pump provide better results and patients report increase in length and girth.
WANT TO LEARN EVEN MORE?
- Do you want a bigger and harder Penis the day of treatment?
- Do you have trouble maintaining erection?
- Do you have less firmness with your erecting?
- Do you have trouble reaching orgasm or less intense orgasm?
- Viagra and Cialis stop to be as effective over time?
WHAT IS THE P-SHOT?
It is a patented technique invented by Dr. Charles Runnels by using Platelet rich plasma or PRP to rejuvenate your penis for sexual function and to treat ED. Priapus, in Greek mythology, was a fertility god- marked for his oversized, permanent erection, therefore the medical term priapism.
how does it work
A numbing cream is applied to your penis.
Your blood is drawn and placed in an FDA approved centrifuge to separate concentrated Platelet rich plasma or PRP which contains multiple growth factors.
These growth factors are normally responsible for the repair of injured tissues.
In this case, your PRP is “activated” by your physician, using a small amount of calcium chloride
By using a tiny needle, the activated PRP then is injected into your penis and “trick” your body to think there is an injury and therefore initiate the repair and regenerate process.
These growth factors send signals to activate stem cells, stimulate collagen production and blood vessel growth.
- immediately larger penis
- immediately firmer penis with erection
- straighten penis
- increase blood flow to your penis for better function
- enhance the benefits of other therapies (Cialis, Viagra, bimix/trimix shot etc.)
- no downtime
- minimal pain
- no allergic reactions
- no lumpiness or necrosis
- NEVER AN ALLERGIC REACTIONS OR NECROSIS
- minimal bruising may occur
- know platelet dysfunction
- critical low platelet count
- hemodynamic instability
- active systemic or local infection- wait until resolved
- NSAIDs use within 48 hours
- corticosteroid injection within the last 4 weeks
- systemic use of corticosteroid within 2 weeks
- cancers (blood related or bone)
- severe anemia- hemoglobin less than 10 g/dl
How much growth to expect?
About 10-20% in length and girth. The increase in girth occurs first, then about an inch or a little more in length. Results may vary
Where is the injection put?
Using a very small needle, the PRP is injected into the shaft, at the corpus cavernosum at very specific locations, and into the head of the penis. The same way as the injection for ED.
Does it hurt?
Since the injection is done after applying a very strong numbing cream, and the needle is very small, pain is minimal – same or less as an injection to the face or buttock.
Vampire Facelift Save $200
REAL PATIENT STORIES
"You found the fountain of youth! I'm going to start sending everyone your way." - Tina
"I am extremely happy. It has been a dream to have better skin. You have no idea how much this has helped my self esteem." - Kathleen