Vampire Breast Lift
THE VAMPIRE BREAST LIFT
This is a non-invasive, no downtime, no pain, natural treatment option to enhance the cleavage and to create a younger appearing breast.
Do you any of these issues with your breast?
- reduce firmness due to loss of collagen
- the skin looks gray due to less blood flow
- the overall shape appears droopy and saggy
- decreased nipple sensation due to breast feeding, breast augmentation surgery, or aging
- inverted nipples
- rippling or crate-paper skin around the cleavage
how does it work
Creating the shape. Your physician will evaluate and discuss where the shape can be enhanced to create a younger, more attractive appearance.
Obtaining PRP from your own blood. You will have a simple blood draw then your blood will be placed in a FDA approved centrifuge to separate PRP, Platelet rich plasma. PRP which contains more than 8 growth factors which then activate stem cells to grow tissues including collagen, fatty tissue and more blood vessels.
Injecting the PRP into your breast. Using a numbing cream and a very small needle, the physician will inject your own activated PRP into your breast in a very particular way.
How the PRP works. The activated PRP will trick the body to think there is an injury and will signal multipotent stem cells and promote the repair and regenerate process- resulting in new younger looking skin tissue due to new collagen, new blood vessels and new fatty tissue.
- NONINVASIVE, in-office procedure
- no downtime
- natural option to enhance size and shape
- cost a lot less than breast augmentation surgery
- minimal pain
- since PRP is from your own blood, there is no side effect.
- you may experience minor soreness over the next 24-48 hours due to the volume injected to your breast
- you may have some minor bruising
- known platelet dysfunction
- critical low platelet count
- hemodynamic instability
- active systemic or local infections- wait until resolved
- NSAIDs use within the last 48 hours
- corticosteroid injection within the last 4 weeks
- systemic use of corticosteroid with 2 weeks
- cancers (blood related or bone)
- severe anemia- hemoglobin less than 10g/dl
How long does it last?
The results of the procedure continue to improve for 2-3 months and last for at least 1-2 years .
What is the cost?
$1200-$2000 depending on each case
Is there any downtime?
There is no downtime just as with most other PRP aesthetic procedures.
Can it be done if I already had breast augmentation?
Yes, this procedure is often used to correct rippling which is one of the common complications from breast augmentation- It is done in a specific manner and away from the implant.
Can I expect to go up in cup size?
This procedure is mainly great to create a fuller cleavage, rounder shape, lifted appearance and younger looking breast- if you want to significantly go up in size, then the best option is still surgery.
Vampire Facelift Save $200
REAL PATIENT STORIES
"You found the fountain of youth! I'm going to start sending everyone your way." - Tina
"I am extremely happy. It has been a dream to have better skin. You have no idea how much this has helped my self esteem." - Kathleen